Help centre | Impression Real Estate
Some features on this website may not be viewable as your browser is out of date and no longer supported.
Please consider an upgrade to a modern browser to enjoy all parts of this website.

Help centre

Do I have to pay for power, gas or water?

The Residential Tenancies Act only provides for the tenant to pay for services if a meter is installed. If a service is not metered, then it is a landlord cost.

Contact a team member

Maybe you're after something else

© 2020 Impression Real Estate Limited - Licensed Real Estate Agent (REAA 2008)