All Impression tenants are now members of CityHop, a car-sharing service that means they can rent a car from around $10 an hour.
This new partnership between CityHop and Impression means anyone who rents with us is automatically a member. We have also allocated two dedicated tenant-only vehicles: one in the Zest building and one in the Volt building. The advantages for our owners and tenants are:
- Tenants can be confident that they can always access transport if they need it, at a cost-effective rate.
- Tenants without cars don’t need to buy one – they can use CityHop any time.
- All our properties can use this as a selling point, which will be particularly beneficial for apartments without carparks.
- Car-sharing reduces congestion and emissions for Auckland City, while also reducing costs for tenants.
- This is a fantastic point of difference when your property is available to rent and competing against other very similar properties.
This partnership ticks all the boxes for our company by being socially conscious, environmentally friendly, a wonderful service for tenants and making us stand out from the property management crowd. If you would like to know more about how this works, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll explain all the details.