Which renovations give you the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to apartments?
- Repainting – it’s a significant investment but it makes your entire apartment look cleaner, newer and more welcoming. Choose the right colour and it can also look lighter, brighter and bigger!
- Recarpeting – another decent investment that again pays dividends by making the apartment feel newer and cleaner.
- New touchpoints – new light switches and dimmers, and new taps. These are items that you touch everyday and replacing them can be incredibly effective on a low budget.
- Retiling the backsplash – a whole new kitchen might be out of budget, but could a newly tiled backsplash give you a fresh feel at a low price?
- New handles – a more modern look for the doors and kitchen cabinets in your apartment won’t cost an arm and a leg, but really updates the finish.
Need help finding tradies or thinking about what needs doing? Your property manager is here to help – we can suggest ideas for upgrades specifically for your apartment, or help you find someone to do the work. Just get in touch!