Property management fees are going to go up when letting fees are eventually banned, probably in early 2019. So why should you continue to use Impression?
Here are five great reasons:
- We have an online portal for tenants to lodge jobs and last year we fulfilled 100% of our online work order forms (there were hundreds). Compare that with the 42% of tenants in a recent survey who said they were kept waiting for a response on repairs.
- Our business is designed to deliver a fantastic experience for tenants, from our online tenant portal to our free weekly bus tour. Both tenants and owners can come along and get the Impression experience.
- We specialise in apartments and we know this market inside and out – we know how to deal with student tenants, high tenant turnover and we have contacts with all the major tertiary institutes.
- Our vacancy rates are extremely low – they’ve been sitting under 2% for around two years.
- We offer a range of added-value services for our owners, from financial advice to apartment makeovers to free property reports. In addition, you can use our service to trial short-term rental stays and Airbnb for your apartment and safely switch back at any time.
Letting fees are a necessary part of our work and they will fall to owners in the near future; if you would like to know how much they might cost you in a typical year, give us a call or drop us a note so you can run your numbers for 2019.