***** 1st-week RENT FREE******
Drawing inspiration from the original use of the site - the old Millar Paterson Metals foundry - The Vulcan is named after the Roman god of fire and metalworking.
This one bedroom, one bathroom with Flexi room (can be used as an office or a second bedroom) has been crafted to make the most of modern urban living.
The interiors are sleek and edgy, juxtaposing glossy and textured materials. Timber floors, concrete-look tiles, and white kitchen cabinetry complete the sensuous urban look.
- Designer kitchens and bathrooms
- Double bedroom with in-built wardrobe
- Sophisticated galley kitchen, including a dishwasher and a waste-master
- Open plan lounge with direct access to the balcony
- Liberal Flexi-room that can be used as a dining space, study or left open to enhance the living area
- Contemporary bathroom with under-floor heating
- Whiteware not included but can be optional
- Weekly rent: $580
- Up-front costs: $ 2,320 (1st week rent: $ FREE + bond: $ 2,320)
- Car park not included
- No pets or smokers
- Available for up to 2 tenants
This is apartment has full insulation and double glazed windows, soft-closing drawers and a filtered air reticulation system accompanied by a Mitsubishi conditioning unit.
With public transport, hip dining, glamorous shopping and diverse entertainment on your doorstep, this is your opportunity to have the Manhattan lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
Right across Victoria Park and just a few minutes from the cafes, bars, restaurants, entertainment venues of Westhaven Marina, Ponsonby and Herne Bay have to offer, this is one not to miss!
Please note: the blinds have been organized and will be installed shortly.
Fridge/ freezer not included at this stage, this can be negotiable.
*** To arrange a personal viewing for this property please use our online booking system at http://www.impression.viewingtracker.com/ (copy and paste this link into your web browser)***